Nope, not an April Fool’s joke. Just decided that once a month, we’ll post links to the top 5 All-Time posts here on Edited For Clarity as well as the top 5 for the month. They don’t change drastically from month to month, but it is interesting what people are looking at over time.
First, the top 5 posts from March:
- The Wrong Day To Mess With Me - A rant on, well, everything…
- WI Gov. Walker – Is He After WI Retirement System Money? - Written months ago, this is still a top story.
- Trayvon ‘Aggressive’? Zimmerman ‘Racist’? Neither One Matters - The real question is, was it self-defense? Answer: No
- Limbaugh’s Belly Flop Created A Tidal Wave - First real trolls I ever got were from this post, which goes over what Limbaugh did, and the likely consequences.
- Santorum Says What Republicans Think - They’re not “gaffes”, they’re not “misspoken” statements. What Santorum says is what the GOP believes, but dares not voice.
And the Top 5 All-Time:
- Debt Ceiling Deal: The Devil Is In The Details - This was written just after the announcement of the debt ceiling deal. And yes, it was pretty darn accurate.
- WI Gov. Walker – Is He After WI Retirement System Money?
- Republicans vs. The Constitution – New Update 8/12/11 - It may be time to update this again, considering the vehemence with which Republicans have been going after rights in the Constitution.
- The Far Left Vs. The Far Right – Why The Tea Party Is Getting Its Way - The left could take a lesson from the Tea Party folks in how they got the Republicans to kowtow. You may not agree with their beliefs, but their tactics have proven results.
- The Wrong Day To Mess With Me - In one week, this jumped into the top 5 all-time…
Have a favorite? Let us know!